Very first corporate and multinational experience.
- activity planning, assistance executing and follow-up;
- management of street activities’ inventory;
- website improvement and maintenance;
- contact with international support team.
- harvested solutions considering multicultural differences;
- improved my english fluency;
- improved administrative, excel and teamwork skills.
My experience working in Italy was eye-opening regarding interpersonal relationships and helped me become more tolerant.
- assist in any marketing activities;
- market research;
- develop a communication plan and ensure its continuity.
- developed a social platforms content plan according the best traffic hours;
- standardized all employees’ email signatures;
- presented the Italian aftermarket scope;
- presented a global analysis of the most influential groups on of the sector;
- improved my adapting and flexibility skills by participating socially in a different culture.
The automotive aftermarket is already complex if you’re dealing with one single brand.
With more than 40 in the portfolio it becomes a challenge worthy of the Mount Olympus.
- improvement and standardization of the corporate branding;
- annual campaign planning;
- responsible for developing communication.
- new image of the workshop networking programme;
- new communication templates;
- Sonicel’s institutional presentation;
- improved negotiation skills with communication partners.